Geek Speak Geek Podcast:
[audio:http://aliencyborgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/AC_GSGPC_02.29.12_Leap-Year-Day.mp3|titles=AC_GSGPC_02.29.12_Leap Year Day]
TOPICS OF THE DAY
“Leap Year and its Traditions.”
- Why it sucks when it comes to rent
- Leap Year vs Common Year definition.
- Instilling “Unday” once a month.
- Wedding Traditions : She can propose to you!
- Fish or Cut bait, Shit or get off the pot.
- St. Patrick and St. Bridgette Fable
- Giving Silk Gowns and wearing red petticoat
- Sadie Hawkins/Lil’ Abner
- Greek Superstition regarding Leap Year
- The price of a Disneyland Ticket: $80 + Parking…WTH!?
- I would marry Zooey Deshanel, I love her but thats nothing new there.
- Postage Stamp Rates should go down.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in these articles, blogs and podcasts are those of the individual authors and podcasters.They do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of AlienCyborgs.com, their hosting company or any other of their affiliates. These blogs are intended as entertainment and opinion pieces only. These blogs may contain strong language, sex and control substance use, these blogs are meant for a mature audience only.