I first saw these sweet lil’ things in the gift shop of the Los Angeles Museum of Natural History. I saw the shark and of course I wanted one ASAP! So, what is a Geek with a soft spot for cool R/C toys to do? Jump on the interweb and Google it of course. Wouldn’t you know it…ThinkGeek has them on their website, of course they do!
I found out that they are called AirSwimmers and there are two models: a shark and a clown fish that looks just like Nemo! ThinkGeek also had a very cool video showing how fun these R/C Helium Balloons are.
ThinkGeek has them for sale for $39.99 but I did a lil online price comparisons and I found them as low as $17 and as high as $50!
For more information on Air Swimmer and other awesome “flying” toys click on this link.
Product Specifications (as per ThinkGeek)
- For Ages 3 Years and Up
- RC flying inflatable AirSwimmer toy
- Hours of flying sea creature fun for the whole family
- Durable, high-quality nylon material will stay inflated for weeks
- Simply refill with new helium when the AirSwimmer doesn’t fly anymore
- Remote functions: Climb, descend, and tail fin control for turning
- Range: Up to 40 feet
- Includes Shark or Clownfish and infra-red controller
- Requires 4AAA batteries (not included)
- Requires helium (not included, find it anywhere that sells balloons)
- Length (with tail): 57 inches
- Height (with fins): 36 inches
- Note: Not to be used outdoors
All Images, Logos, Characters, Trademarks and IPs are property of Air Swimmers William Mark Corp. and sold through ThinkGeek.com are not owned by Aliencyborgs.com. All photos and videos courtesy of ThinkGeek.com
This is some text prior to the author information. You can change this text from the admin section of WP-Gravatar Jet Blaque, it rhymes with Plaque. Half Human, Half Alien, Half Cyborg…..all Geek!
//:KICKASS! Read more from this author